Dear Parents & Guardians,
Parenting a junior or senior in high school can be overwhelming at times. From the senior events, to college application fees, SAT/ACT, early decision/early action, etc– it’s a lot!
Save The Date October 27, 2012 For “The Road To College”!
An informational A to Z Presentation for Parents and Students about what you need to know in High School to Prepare for College.
Some of the workshop topics are:
• What to consider when picking a college
• SATs and ACTs…What is the difference and why do you need these
• FASFA and other financial information to know and consider
• What is the college essay and why is it important
• CUNY and what you need to know to apply and be admitted
• College Board presentation
• You’re accepted to college…Now What?
and much much more!
There will be many SAT vendors and learning center companies to talk and sign up with.
WHEN: Saturday, October 27th, 2012 From 9:00AM-2:00PM
(Light Breakfast served)
WHERE: John Bowne High School 63-25 Main Street, Flushing, NY
WHY: BECAUSE WE ALL CARE AND ARE CONCERNED
This event is put on by the Queens High Schools President’s Council, comprised of PTA Presidents from all Queens HS’s.
Save the date!