CITYWIDE COUNCIL ON HIGH SCHOOLS
NYC Department Of Education
Please Come Join CCHS for our Business Meeting: 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Calendar meeting: 7:00 P.M. to 8:45 P.M.
WEDNESDAY, November 18, 2009
Location: 2nd Floor Conference Room
52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
SPEAKER: To Be Announced
TOPIC: TO BE DETERMINED
NOTICE: RESOLUTIONS ON GRIEVANCES TO BE ADDRESSED
THE CITYWIDE COUNCIL ON HIGH SCHOOLS, WITH ELECTED PARENT REPRESENTATIVES FROM EACH REGION AND A CITYWIDE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE STRIVES TO:
- • Promote the achievement of educational standards and student success
- • Promote parent involvement in NYC’s public high schools
- • Hold monthly meetings on high school issues throughout the city
- • Provide assistance to high school students and parents
- • Advise the NYC Department of Education on high school policies A Public Forum for Questions and Comments from Parents, Students, and other Community Members will follow the Calendar Meeting.
Contact Valerie Armstrong Barrows, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to CCHS meeting: TWEED Courthouse, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 52 Chambers Street, Lower Manhattan
By subway: J, Z, M to Chambers Street/ Brooklyn Bridge – City Hall; 4, 5, 6, to Brooklyn Bridge / City Hall; R to City Hall; 2, 3, to Chambers Street. By Bus: M1, M6, M15, M22, M103, B51 to Brooklyn Bridge – City Hall