The following letter should be sent home today (10/19) or Wednesday 10/21 by your child’s advisor.
Dear Parent/Guardian of ______________________________,
As a small school, we believe in personal relationships. To maintain the focus on each individual child and their family, we are scheduling appointments for Parent-Advisor Conferences. Each parent/guardian will meet with their child’s advisor who will brief you on their academic and behavioral progress, and set goals for the future. This appointment will be scheduled for 20 minutes.
This year Parent-Advisor Conferences are held on Thursday, 10/29 from 5:30-8pm and Friday, 10/30 from 12:30-2:45.
Which time frame would work best for you?
__________ between 5:30-6:30 p.m.
__________ between 6:30-8:00 p.m.
__________ between 12:30-1:30 p.m.
__________ between 1:30-2:45 p.m.
If you would like to discuss this with your child’s advisor, you can reach them via email or at the school phone number. The number is 718-658-4016, which is answered between the hours of 7:30am-4:00pm.
Advisors’ emails are:
- Mr. Bush firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Crump email@example.com
- Mrs. Daniel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Erskine email@example.com
- Ms. Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. King email@example.com
- Mrs. Macaluso firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Micillo email@example.com
- Ms. Silverstein firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Sklar email@example.com
- Ms. Ungar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Wang email@example.com
We look forward to meeting with you.