Dear Parents, Students & Other QC Community Members,
We have a few upcoming dates that all should be aware of:
- Wednesday, 4/29– Limo Lunch on Long Island for students who sold 3+ magazine subscriptions
- This Friday, 5/1– Last Day of the 2nd Marking Period
- Monday, 5/4–The Deputy Secretary of Education from the Netherlands will be visiting QC to continue our partnership with Het College Vos, a school in Vlaardingen, Netherlands
- Friday, 5/8– Report cards go home. Please check your child’s backpack.
- Monday , 5/11–PTA meeting 7:30-8:30pm in JHS/QC Library
- Wednesday, 5/13– Field trip for all students to Carnegie Hall to see the simulcast concert with India. Kids need to be at school no later than 7:45am!
- Friday, 5/22– Progress Reports go home
- Monday, 6/1– Field trip to tour of York College
- Monday, 6/15–Last day of classes; see Regents Schedule for details of the end of the year calendar.
- Saturday, 6/20– QC Community BBQ– for all teachers, staff, students, incoming students and their families
Regents Schedule: Students only need to report to QC to take applicable Regents Exams. Classes will not be in session. Students who are expecting to take science Regents must have 1200 minutes of laboratory work turned in prior to the Regents scheduled. Students who do not have the applicable lab time are not eligible to take the exams.
- Tuesday, 6/16– Geometry Regents
- Wednesday, 6/17–Earth Science Regents
- Thursday, 6/18–Living Environment Regents
- Friday, 6/19– Integrated Algebra Regents