As we embark on the last school break for this year, I look back at how much we have accomplished. Thank you for your support and efforts throughout this year.
A few reminders:
- School is on break until Monday, April 20, 2009.
- We have a PTA meeting on Monday, April 20 at 7:30pm. We will have a guest speaker and we will also discuss the future of our Title I programs.
- Students who have failed English, Math, Science or Social Studies in the first semester (January 2009) report card are invited to participate in credit recovery programs on Tuesday 4/14, Wednesday 4/15, and Thursday 4/16. These programs will help you regain the credit you lost. Classes start at 8:30am and end at 12:30pm.
- TeacherEase updates will be available on Monday, April 20th due to a technical delay today.
- Learning Environment surveys are due by Friday, April 24. You can do them online or in paper.
- Each student has work to complete over the break. It is expected that they will complete it and return it to their teacher by their first meeting after the break.
Happy holidays to those who are celebrating this week.