Parents & Guardians,
We are happy to announce that all children are invited to attend a 2-day College Tour in Boston. We will leave Thursday, October 2 at 8:30am from QC, and return Friday, October 3 around 8-9pm. During this time, students will:
- Tour Harvard University
- Tour either MIT or Boston University
- Tour either Boston College or Wellesley College
- Eat dinner at the Border Cafe in Cambridge
- Sleep at a secure hostel just outside of Boston
- Spend time with their peers in advisory, getting to know each other better and preparing for HS & college
Permission slips, electronics declaration, and lists of items to pack have gone home. Please return the permission slips before Friday, September 26, so we can plan accordingly.
This trip is costing the school thousands of dollars, and we are only asking parents to contribute $55 + 5-10 dollars for dinner on the way home. This off-sets the costs of the meals and housing. If this is a financial burden, please send a note in or call Mrs. Dubei or Mr. McMahon.